Auto Leveling System (ALS)
Precision Wireless Leveling
Time to Put Away Your Bubble Levels. Our Automated Leveling Wafer Saves You Valuable Time and Provides More Reliable Results.
This wireless precision instrument handles like a wafer to easily capture the inclination of previously out-of-reach semiconductor process equipment. Unlike traditional methods, WaferSense ALS doesn't require equipment disassembly or disruptions to vacuum chambers, so you can reduce your calibration time by 80% or more.
More accurate and less time-consuming than visual inspection, WaferSense ALS reduces setup time and preventive maintenance downtime by promptly delivering reliable, real-time measurements. Data captured with accompanying software also helps increase semiconductor yield.
- 200 mm (notch or flat) or 300 mm wafer-like form factor.
- Compatible with FOUPs, cassettes, load locks, process chambers, end effectors, and aligners.
- Wirelessly transmits inclination data to your laptop or PC.
- Reports tilt in two dimensions, pitch and roll, with an operating range of ± 4 degrees from absolute.
- Accurate to ± 0.03 degree at optimum temperature.
- Provides the option to set a zero inclination to any reference plane.
- Detects mis-alignments as small as 0.05mm (0.002")
- LevelView™ software provides the user with real-time visual and a digital readout of inclination measured to allow for more precise adjustments.
- Vacuum compatibility (to 10-6 Torr) eliminates the need to open process chambers while characterizing inclination.