Auto Leveling System Reticle (ALSR)
Precision Wireless Leveling
Improve the Performance of Your Reticle Equipment. The Same Wireless ALS Measurement Accuracy and Convenience in a Reticle-Like Form Factor.
WaferSense ALSR can be handled like a reticle to quickly capture and record the inclination of reticle handling equipment such as reticle stockers. This allows you to check and verify alignment and level of handling systems in order to prevent scratching and particle generation, which means higher die yields and a longer reticle life.
The accurate and repeatable measurements achieved by ALSR also help to speed the checking and adjusting of inclination so equipment can get back to work more quickly.
- 152.4 mm x 152.4 mm x 9 mm reticle-like form factor.
- Wirelessly transmits inclination data to a laptop or PC in real-time.
- Reports tilt in two dimensions, pitch and roll, with an operating range of ± 4 degree from absolute.
- Provides the option to set a zero position to any reference plane within the sensor's operating range for relative measurements.
- Accurate to ± 0.03 degree at optimum temperature.
- LevelView™ software provides the user with real-time visual and digital readout of measured inclination to allow for more precise adjustments.