Wafer Mapping Sensors EX-QS
Good Things Do Come In Small Packages. EX-QS Is Our Answer For Cramped Conditions.
The ultimate in wafer mapping accuracy is now available in a smaller package. EX-QS is an EX-Q repackaged in a smaller case to accommodate applications where space is limited. EX-QS wafer mapping sensors give you the same reliable wafer detection and easy integration as the EX-Q.
For a Flash demonstration comparing EX-Q and EX-QS performance to through-beam, click here.
- EX-QS is available in two standoff distances: 1.5" and 2.2".
- Detects bright, dark and coated wafers in various size and edge geometries at factory gain setting.
- Insensitive to interference from the mapping environment including stray reflections.
- Easy-to-use, "off-the-shelf" direct interface requires no amplification or signal conditioning and reduces tool total cost of ownership.
- Non-intrusive wafer mapping solution protects valuable wafers from inadvertent crashes.
- No moving parts that can result in particulate contamination.
- Detects cross-slotted and ultra-thin wafers.
- Note: Connector is an option and must be specified when ordered.